Huh? Sprites can be any size and the default is 48x48. I'm not sure where you got the number 56 from.
Ocean's Nostalgia pack
A downloadable asset pack for Windows
This is a royalty-free resource pack made in a nostalgic gameboy style! It is available in green, gray, and colored versions!
This pack contains:
- 11 Animation sheets
- 13 Battle backgrounds
- 10 character sprite sheets, containing animal sets, chests, doors, enemies, heroes and NPCs
- 56 enemy sprites
- HP gauge pictures and numbers
- Icon sheets, system menu sets
- 7 tilesets: Dungeon, Exterior, Futuristic, Interior, Overworld, Ship and Town
- 16 midi/ogg songs
- Bonus iconsheet with 49 icons for use with another project
Can be used with any program/engine you choose, but is already formatted to work with RPG Maker 2003, VX Ace or MV!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: